I’m not saying I invented this recipe, but I just tried cooking it this morning and OH MY I just had to share… I didn’t expect them to taste so good! And the best part about it? There’s only 3 ingredients needed.. super easy, super simple.
How long will it take?
This recipe is great as it caters for everyone. The cooking time takes around 5-6 minutes and the prep no more than 5 – that’s a breakfast made in 10 minutes…cant say fairer than that, can you?
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 banana
- 1 egg
almond milk for a less thick texture, vanilla extract for flavouring
- Chop up banana and put in a blender along with the egg and oats
- Blend ingredients until they reach a smooth texture (this could be quite thick, so the milk may need to be added – at your discretion)
- Heat up a frying pan and use either coconut oil or butter for the mixture the batter will fry in. Scoop or pour the batter into the pan in small circles
- Cook for 3 minutes on each side, or until gold brown
- Serve with your favourite toppings (I’m partial to Nutella, but I’ll let you decide)
5 steps, 3 ingredients – that’s it! I love this recipe as it’s much more healthy than normal pancakes, and has many more nutrients by including fruit and oats. Let me know if you’d like to see more healthy recipe content… I have so many more healthy secrets to share soon!
Love El xx
In a short summary; stress, nerves & excitement. In a longer description, honestly so much more than that! I promise you, this will be the best (but most exhausting) time of your life if you really are passionate about what you study. And how do you know that you are enjoying it you may ask?Continue reading “What to expect on your first placement at university”
Super simple and super healthy, what more could you ask for out of a meal? This quick brain boosting feast contains only whole foods, making it a nutritious alternative your body will thank you for later. I was inspired yo recreate this dish from vegetables I once tried on holiday, until then I’d never consideredContinue reading “How to: Baked Salmon and Pesto Veggies”
I haven’t devoted much attention to this category on my website for a while, I think it’s because I’ve been so busy. I enjoyed filling my time with creating articles and content during the first lockdown, and thought it fitting that I must try again in the 2nd.. 3rd.. (whatever you refer to it as)Continue reading “Publishings In The Telegraph; A Thread”