Super simple and super healthy, what more could you ask for out of a meal? This quick brain boosting feast contains only whole foods, making it a nutritious alternative your body will thank you for later. I was inspired yo recreate this dish from vegetables I once tried on holiday, until then I’d never considered using pesto on them… but it tastes so good! Baking the salmon is a much healthier way to eat the fish rather than frying it.
- 1 piece of salmon
- chilli flakes
- an assortment of green vegetables (I tend to use peas, broccoli, spinach & green beans
- Salt & pepper to taste
- First, preheat the oven to 180 degrees Fahrenheit
- Places tin foil on a baking tray and put the salmon on top. Sprinkle the chilli flakes over the salmon and pop into the oven for 20 minutes
- Cook the vegetables in a pan by using boiling water. Drain the greens and add pesto and mix
- Serve the veggies alongside the salmon and your done!
And that’s it, so simple and so delicious. Let me know your thoughts if you try it out!
Love El xx